Project Description

Client: Putnam County
Location: Eatonton, GA
Size: 26,000 SF

Expansion and renovation of historic 1905 courthouse on the square in downtown Eatonton, Georgia. Project consisted of two, three-story additions to either side of the courthouse and renovations to the existing structure. Project required maintaining the historic integrity of the original courthouse while allowingstructural tie for the new expansion. Our firm selected our top historic restoration subcontractors for the challenge of flawlessly matching the exterior brick, ornamental soffit, fascia and windows. The interior finishes of the expansion blend seamlessly with the existing structure. The 26,000 square foot expansion included three courtrooms, offices for Planning and Zoning, Tax Commissioner’s Office, conference rooms, vault system and administrative offices.